Friday, March 26, 2010

Poor Annie! (By: Roo)


I got a text early this morning that woke me up. I was a little mad that someone would have the gall to text me at 10am, but I couldn't resist checking to see if I had won some prize or something. It was Annie, who had been at work for 2 hours already. She was having a rough day that started with forgetting to bring breakfast, that has continued to, wearing sandals on a spring day that seems to have been taken over by some evil snow spell of Saruman, and will culminate with.....well I don't know, the day isn't over yet.

So I thought that I would interrupt these unfortunate
tidings with some things t
hat make Annie laugh, smile, or feel happy:

A quote:
"I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy!"


Independence Hall. The hall was great, but the memory is with the tour guide who impressed us with his intricate Indep. Hall knowledge that was shared in a monotone voice that would rival the threshold of pain in decibels:

Her favorite bike ride (Amboise, France):


A favorite tree (coastline outside of Muir Woods):

Her favorite sledding dog:


The Hollywood bowl (especially the preceding picnic):


Her favorite garden (Stourhead, England):

Precious romanian 4-legged transients:


Her favorite picture of us:


Hang in there Annie, we love you!







3 comments:

Lynn said...

When I saw your cereal left on the counter this morning, I felt so bad, I was sure that your day wasn't going to be as good as hoped for. But hopefully Roo's inspiring post lifted your flagging spirits!

Lizzie Jones said...

sweet sweet sweet sweet Roo.

Dear Annie. You're still just as kickable as ever. Have a better day.

Love Lizzie

Dangcutekids said...

Awe, what a dang amazing husband you have, I bet he's related to mine! Hope things are going better with your cat, and your day.