Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 4 - My Favorite TV Show

When watching TV, I will always choose this show over anything else:

Rick Steves may be a bit dorky, but who else can take me to Prague on a Saturday afternoon while I'm eating my frozen pizza?

This is the show I can always count on when nothing else is on, plus I love it:

And finally this, but only up to about season 9 or so:

"You may purchase this charming Hamburgler adventure. The child has already solved the jumble using crayon. The answer is 'fries'."

When it comes to TV series, I do love the Gilmore Girls but only through season 3. And of course, Alias, also through season 3. And Mythbusters, but only if I can watch it with Roo. And I like Jeopardy. And Frontline on PBS with the narrator whose voice gives me the chills. And I've spent a lot of time with LOST recently...

And, yes, I watch too much TV.

1 comment:

Mike + Mo said...

I love What Not To Wear... I'm secretly dieing to go on that show! I'm ready to start dressing in horrid clothes for MONTHS... Just so I can freakin' get on that show... I want new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! (and maybe some direction) (and the make-over part too)