Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 9 - Some Photos of Me Taken over 10 Years Ago

Fundamentals of Annie's style:

When in doubt, add a cardigan.
If still in doubt, add a pair of pink skates and a plush rabbit...but only if your dress is homemade.
Don't worry about how your hair looks in the morning. No one will notice...except your mom who will capture it on film forever.
Making silly faces is fun.
So are shoulder pads.
When it comes to Halloween, the more billowy and puffy, the better. It doesn't matter if no one can tell who or what you are supposed to be. And I'd like to give kudos to Michael for working the homemade cardboard triceratops helmet.

4 comments:

The Marcons said...

Love these photos!

Jesse C said...

Those photos are great. Cardboard dino-head has to be my favorite.

Mike + Mo said...

CUTE photos! I wish I was that cute when I was little... My mom was a huge homemade dress fan. I had way too many... Hated every single one.

I feel ya on those bad boys...

Brittney said...

I love the pink skates- what could be better than pink skates!