Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 7 - A Photo(s) That Makes Me Happy

When Lando was a puppy he was vicious tyrant. His teeth were razor sharp. If you stopped playing he would pounce. Interacting with him was like being attacked by a miniature, fuzzy shark. So to see him sleep was not only cute, but relieving:

Our wedding. The rest of the day was exhausting, but the ceremony itself and the small moments we had alone together that day, realizing we were married to each other were sacred and sweet.
England. We played Ultimate Frisbee next to a sheer cliff of white rock with the ocean below. It was a time and place so beautiful that it has stayed with me all the years since, like a good dream.

My family. This was taken on the day two of my brothers graduated from BYU. They were the first in our family to graduate and it was a special day. Now with the birth of another nephew over the weekend, I've realized even more how just being together with them makes me happier than anything else.


2 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Annie! I want to see more Wedding Pictures! Jeez, you can't just show me one!

ps. I love sleeping puppies too... (and for the exact same reasons...)

Lynn said...

It is such a blessing to be able to capture precious memories.