Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Whatever it Is - A Recent Picture of Me

I know--I look pretty awesome for six months pregnant! And I was in Europe! And I had lovely yellow shoes!

What?

Listen, yesterday we had to spend hundreds (yes, many multiples of a hundred) of dollars to have the vet tell us that the reason our cat kept throwing up on our bed, had such stinky breath, and refused to eat was because her body may be rejecting her teeth which are massively infected and require heavy morphine and antibiotics to treat and which may be an ongoing problem for the rest of her life possibly resulting in her having to get her teeth removed altogether.

What the ----?!

So, forgive me if I decide to shirk reality for today.

6 comments:

Amy said...

What?!?!?!? Are you serious? That is so bizarre! Poor blah.

Oh, and I can't believe you didn't tell me you went to Europe recently.
:-)

Lynn said...

I don't blame you for wanting to check out of reality after the news about Leia! Just not the news you needed to hear. Bless your heart for taking care of the sick kitty.

sarahmichael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahmichael said...

I don’t approve of you spending any money on your cat! As Granny said, I only like dogs! Other than that I’m an animal hater! If I saw any cuddly creature (other than a dog) hurt on the side of the road I wouldn’t stop to help, or cry, or even feel bad at all! As a matter of fact, I don’t really like dogs that much either. If Lando didn’t have such a perfect face, I wouldn’t like him at all!

PS- That dress does wonders for your belly! And sorry about your cat.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You look great. so, you going to keep her alive?

Freckles Phillips said...

Evidently thats a common problem. The vet told me Freckles has the same thing, but because he's still young he hasn't stopped eating yet. There is a mouthwash kind of solution you can put on them, but its a hassle and they hate it. You can switch her to wet food for awhile, but that might lead to liquid poop. Nice, right? So sorry about the little kitty!