Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog-a-Day

Due to a general lack of creativity at this time, I want to start a little program I saw on Lizzie's blog to help give me something to post here besides my various pregnancy tidbits and woes.

It's to inspire me to blog something everyday for a month. The subject: me.

So get ready to learn all you ever wanted (or never wanted) to know about Annie.

This is how it goes:

Day 01 → Your favorite song
Day 02 → Your favorite movie
Day 03 → Your favorite book
Day 04 → Your favorite television show
Day 05 → Your favorite quote
Day 06 → Your favorite food
Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo you took
Day 09 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 10 → A photo of you taken recently
Day 11 →
A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 12 → Something you find interesting
Day 13 → A fictional book
Day 14 → A non-fictional book
Day 15 → A song that represents something significant
Day 16 → A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 → An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 → A hero
Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 → A hobby of yours
Day 21 → A recipe
Day 22 → A website
Day 23 → A YouTube video
Day 24 → A passion
Day 25 → Your day, in great detail
Day 26 → Your month, in great detail
Day 27 → A hope
Day 28 → A dream
Day 29 → A goal
Day 30 → Something you've learned about yourself in the past month

I'm glad "If you were an animal, what would you be?" didn't make the list. I got asked that question at a job interview once. First, I was like, "what?" And then I proceeded to tell them that I would be a dog so that someone else would have to be in charge of feeding me, bathing me, giving me water, and brushing my fur. That I would get to either lay around or play all day. That, as a dog, I wouldn't have to be in charge or really do much beyond whatever I felt like. And I meant it.

I didn't get the job.

That is just a taste of the insights this 30-day program will grant you into Annie's world. And now it sounds like an infomercial in here, so I'd better go.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun idea! Maybe I will do the same! Oh, and I love your new blog header! You are so creative! (and yes, I like exclamation marks!)

Mike + Mo said...

Hahaha... The dog part killed me, and only because I feel the exact same way...Can't wait to hear the scary dark secrets of your soul! ;)

Lizzie Jones said...

thumbs up :)

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you didn't get the job.

The Marcons said...

Can't wait to read more. I may have to steal the idea too. I'd probably just get lazy though leave everyone hanging at day 3.