Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Around Town

I took a walk around Horsham and snapped a few pictures so you can see our town.

The main pedestrianized shopping area. It has a big variety of stores and cafe's, plus a shopping mall.
The bandstand






The sweets shop


A pretty cottage






Town center. Each Saturday there is a market of fresh, local foods, meats, flowers, and crafts. I love living in a place with such a strong sense of community. The people mingle in the town square and shop in their local shops, they meet friends in the cafe and can walk to almost anything they need. I think this is how a town is meant to be. I love it here.

Horsham Park. It has a massive community center, pool, playground, duck pond, hedge maze, and tennis courts. We walk here a few times a week.

The bandstand and park cafe. Sometimes they have free performances for kids here. We like to stop here after playing for an ice cream or piece of cake.

A pretty tree I like to walk past







5 comments:

Lynn said...

Is this place for real, or a movie set? It just seems to picturesque for real life. Glad you get to live there and live a dream life.

jordan said...

WOW.

Grannie G said...

It is a story-book place. I don't know how you will ever be able to leave it.

Emily Wright said...

what a quaint town. I love that you can walk everywhere.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

What a lovely place. I can't believe you really live there. Can you please take more pictures of the sweets shoppe.