Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Phillips B&B



Welcome to our home! Here's the grand tour!

A view of the front


The entryway
The family room
The Library / Playroom. No, the room is not huge, it's just that the chair is really small...

The Kitchen

Hallway toilet. Watch out for the huge spider we found in there today!

The Guest Room / Penny's Room. There's a bathroom through the glass door.

The view out the guest room window. It was such a lovely day today.
Esmé's room
Family bathroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom...or toilet room...or WC...or lavatory...or whatever it is they call it here.
A view down the hall from the master bedroom

What I call the 'Harry Potter cupboard' and the stairs to the attic room

The attic office

Skylight in the attic room
The Laundry Room in the basement - maybe the best room in the house! We have a dryer--a novelty here. And another fridge, plus plenty more storage in another room you can't see.
The back patio
Another view of the patio. Our apple tree is in the corner. Next Spring we'll plant some flowers to brighten the place up a bit.



We love it here! And we can't wait for our family and friends to come visit us! I'll even include breakfast with your stay.

12 comments:

Amy said...

I love everything! It has so much charm. Looks like Roo got his flat screen :-). I LOVE the third picture of Esmé on the steps. Can't wait to see it in person!

Kathie said...

So fun! I am jealous and so excited for you guys. Maybe we will be able to come visit in two years. :)

Deja said...

Whoa! I'm drooling over all of that space. And such lovely space, too.

jordan said...

I believe it's called a loo. The origin of the term is unknown. We will be making our reservations shortly.

Lizzie Jones said...

I LOVE IT!! I will visit you. I will. I promise I will.

Sarah said...

I would like to leave a review after staying at The Phillips B&B. It was a great stay! Great service, comfortable bed, great breakfasts, and wonderful views! Close to town and shopping! And a great price! The only thing I would have to say that is neg, is not enough 'apple juice'! Thanks again for letting us stay! And we'll be back again!!!

Grannie G said...

We are dreaming and thinking and hoping about a trip to England. Lord willing we will make it some time in the next three years. Your home looks so lovely and so comfortable. Love to you all!!

Rosanne said...

Your house is FABULOUS! It is the PERFECT mix of antique look and modern feel. I'm seriously in love with it. Well done!

The Marcons said...

So jealous right now. I can't wait to see it all in person!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

It looks like a lovely home. I can't wait to come visit. If Troy's app does well, it is next on my list of travel destinations.

Lynn said...

I am surprised by how modern it is inside, yet keeping it's old style. It is perfect! I really love the kitchen; that stove looks fabulous! Can't wait to come visit!!! I love how Esmé is in the pictures, kind of like Where's Waldo.

Emily Wright said...

Your house is amazing and beautiful! You chose well and decorated well. I love the picture of Esme through the gate.