Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Price of a Tuesday

Crossing the bridge to meet Roo for lunch in Richmond: $4


Lunch for two at In N' Out: $12

Two loads of laundry: $3.50


A walk along Sausalito's waterfront while trying to keep Chase from pooping on the sidewalk and hold Lando back from attacking the passing cars: My dignity plus $2 for parking.


Having to drive 25 minutes all the way from Sausalito back to Richmond at 5 pm with an empty tank of gas to give Roo his keys which he accidentally left in my car at lunchtime: Priceless*
(*price does not take into account the second $4 bridge toll of the day or full tank of gas I had to buy to get back home.)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hopefully Wednesday was cheaper!!! The chance to live in Sausalito, pricey.

Brittney said...

ohhh no! I hate toll bridges or anything of that sort! Sounds like lunch was expensive! so how are things going? Are you guys liking it? I am jealous some of my very favorite Chinese food places are there!