Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blogger beware: This post is by Roo!

Although Annie is an excellent blogger, there are a few things she simply cannot blog about:

1. Animal suffering

2. Suffering animals

3. Annie

Therefore, I (Roo) will take this prime blogger real estate and say a few words about 1, 2 and 3:

1. Animal suffering - is sad, and should end.

2. Suffering animals - are also sad, but they should live.

3. Annie - who is she?
A few weeks ago I was watching TV and saw a commercial for the new Terminator movie. I gave out a small cheer at the end when I saw that it is rated PG-13. Annie rolled her eyes, knowing that she was now obligated to watch it with me. Well, judgment day came and we went to the movies. As the previews were coming to an end, Annie whispered, "The next movie we see needs to be a romance." Two hours later, Annie was the biggest female fan of the Terminator (out of 3 females in the packed theater). At first I thought she just enjoyed it, later I realized it was an obsession! For over a week, Annie has been randomly bringing up plot lines and discussions of characters. She couldn't wait until we could go to blockbuster to rent Terminator 1 (to fill in plot gaps) so she looked it up on wiki. When I got home from work she was able recite the whole saga of Earth vs. Machine. It didn't stop there! We then went to blockbuster and rented T1 (as she affectionately calls it now), and watched it last night. She loved it. WAIT, there's MORE! On my lunch break at work today I called to see how she was doing. She seemed a little hesitant, then abruptly admitted, "I took back T1...(pause)...and rented T2 today, is that okay?" My thoughts were: Annie - who is she?

Note: I am not lying

4 comments:

The Marcons said...

Oh i love this annie girl. so full of surprises. hope all is well in the land of the 49ers. miss you guys!

Brittney said...

For real? She really loved it? You aren't just being silly? So Annie what is it that you like? I am going to try and hide this post from Micah since he wants me to see it.

Jesse C said...

My brother and I happened upon T1 on TV when I was at the tender age of ten. I was completely blown away.

I do enjoy the series and am excited to see the new film, but there does seem to be a flaw in the portrayal of the space/time continuum. Just ask Dr. Brown.

John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm very interested to here lots more of Annie. Infact don't stop ever! She's great! Have tons of fun, and don't forget to share it with the rest of us you two!