Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Night Changes Many Thoughts (by: Roo)

Last night at 1:25 AM I was staring at the ceiling wondering if I was ever going to fall asleep. At 1:26 AM Annie rolled and we had an exchange...

Annie: Ew ew ew gross gross. That's terrible! Ew!

Roo: What is it?

Annie: It's a pig....statue....that's alive.....that....you.....shoot at! It's not...........well....it is. It's dead. Gross!

Roo:
Roo:
Roo:

That ended our exchange, and gave me something to make note of on my phone to help pass my sleepless night. I think Tolkien was on to something when he penned the phrase, "Night changes many thoughts."

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You totally made that up! I would never say something like that, Roo!

Tiffany said...

Lord of the Flies on the nightstand, perchance?

I love mid-night conversations; they're the most entertaining!

Jesse C said...

That's pretty amazing.