Wednesday, February 3, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!....Alien?

First I must place this disclaimer, as I do for each semi-annual blog entry that I do:
This is Roo! NOT Annie.

With that out of the way, and to those of you who decided to read on, I would like to happily announce that Annie and I are going to have a baby girl! She is due on June 30th, and everything is healthy. With that being said, I would now like to draw your attention to the ultrasound picture of our baby's face....


As you can see, she is happily waving to all the world saying "Hello world, I am a normal baby." However, thanks to the advances in technology that said baby has heretofore been ignorant of, we have been able to confirm that this is not a normal baby, but an alien. The proof is also shown below...

"Alien face mask"

The resemblance is a little too uncanny (and uncouth if you ask me) for our baby to be anything other than an ET from the nether regions of the galaxy.

Unfortunately, not everyone in the Phillips clan is excited about the new baby updates. Three of our most harry members are beginning to feel like they are getting cheated of much earned attention. So, in honor of their love, friendship, and general furryness, I have made a special tribute to Lando, Leia, and Chase...




10 comments:

TJ said...

A girl alien! congratulations, that's what I was hoping for but I only got a human.

Lizzie Jones said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! That is going to be such a cute little girl alien.

Sarah said...

Congratulations on 'Lil Annie' we are so excited for you! And Love the video by the way!

E.Maxine.Wright said...

Congrats! Too bad you used the name Leia for your cat. Oh, and too bad she's not going to have a twin brother to name Luke. But, I do think that Roo should legally change his name to Anakin--just for kicks. . .

Kathie said...

Congrats guys! We are so excited for you. She will be beautiful!

Amy said...

We are so excited for you guys!

Ruby has watched the video at least 5 times in a row...she keeps exclaiming, "It's a baby ruff!" or "It's the blah!" We miss you guys (and your pets) already!

Mike + Mo said...

Alien or baby, I'm so excited for you two! Lets just hope its not the kind of alien that eats Annie from the inside out...

Jesse C said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun. (Even alien girls.)

sarahmichael said...

YES! Girls are the best!
I also liked the tribute to the pets. Lando was so cute and looked like a little bunny.

Lynn said...

If you are having a baby alien, does that make you aliens too?