Sunday, May 29, 2011

11 Months

Today Esmé is 11 months old and as cute (or cuter) than ever!


Lately, we've been experimenting on new hair-do's. Here we have the curly pompadour:
And this is what happens when Daddy does Esmé's hair:
She's just recently starting sporting the top-of-the head ponytail.

She is an adventurous girl, and with that comes a few bumps and bruises. This particular injury on the forehead looks like she had a recent run-in with Voldemort.
Disorganizing things is one of her favorite pastimes.
She usually eats with one foot on the tray.
She's such a sweet, silly girl! We can't believe she's almost one!

10 comments:

Kathie said...

I LOVE the foot on the try. Too funny. She is such a doll.
So you guys will need to make us a list of the cool things to do in the bay area. If I remember right, you did a lot of fun stuff while you were there.

jordan said...

I love the pompadour. She looks like she could be in the Pharaohs, so eat it Richard Dreyfuss. Almost one?! Amazing.

E.Maxine.Wright said...

Uncle Jake here. She's a cutie. Takes after me (birthday buddy).

WhitParks said...

I love the cute baby girl. I really do hope we have a future together...well I mean Esme and one of my boys. Asher might be a little old, but Mads or Emmett is in the right range, right?

Amy said...

Happy 11 Months cute Esmé!

Lynn said...

I am not sure letting Roo do Esmé's hair will promote a positive self image. Sorry Roo...
Cute pictures though!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

She is cuter than ever. I think she looks a lot like Sadie. Maybe that's why I think she is so adorable. (: Roo should have been a hairstylist. I knew it.

Deja said...

Golly, she's lovely. In that last picture she looks like a little girl, all grown up, etc! I personally like Roo's hairstyling, but the on-top-of-head is probably better for day-to-day wear. Don't want to overwhelm people, you know.

Rosanne said...

lol the foot - I had kids in my high school drive that way.

And the run in with voldemort - your baby is The Chosen One!!

Dangcutekids said...

Love her fancy hairdos. Especially who Roo gets to do it. Lea is a bit jealous of all that hair. I can't believe she's so coordinated and walking so well! Must be those brilliance genes from her folks.