Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Mitch Albom,

I know that a few years back, you were the cat's pajamas after that Tuesdays with Morrie business, but I didn't read that book. Nor did I read this other book you wrote:


However, I would be far more likely to consider this one should you choose to do a sequel:

I'm thinking, Chapter 1: Pol Pot. The other four are up to you, though I'd be happy to provide suggestions. For example, I think you should have Keith Richards show up, explaining that his status as "undead" actually allows him to pass from earth into Hell and back at will.

Now that's a good read!

4 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

How about Bob Slicker? Or, Kanye (once he dies of course)?

I missed the Tuesdays book, but the People You Meet in Heaven was awful.

jordan said...

This may be the reason why Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons.

Katie E. said...

Hilarious! (And you were suprised to make my blog roll.) Do you think Keith Richards' scarves and hats are to keep his body parts from falling off?

Katie E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.