Saturday, January 29, 2011

Annie & George Constanza

Who would have thought that Annie and George Constanza (of Seinfeld) have something in common? Let's just say that both have a particular fear that runs very deep. George's fear is fire....Annie's fear is the Giant Mosquito:


Their commonality resides in the response to these fears: push off of helpless children to springboard out of harms way. Just take a look at the first 10 seconds of this video clip to see what I mean:



This is just what Annie did when she saw the giant mosquito flying in the nether-regions of our bedroom. Just replace the grandma with me (Roo) cradling sweet little Esmé in preparation for bedtime.

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Annie - once Chris and I were eating by our open kitchen window, and a giant mosquito flew in around our food, and I FLIPPED. Like, screamed at the top of my lungs in half a second. Chris thought something was seriously wrong, and about killed me when I pointed at the creature. BUT I thought it was a spider...so my real fear is spiders, and you can imagine how that was impounded when I saw how huge it was!

Rosanne said...

PS I don't think impounded is the right word

Lynn said...

Glad you were there to protect Esmé! I take it Annie wasn't carried off by the giant mosquito?

jordan said...

Jordan & George Costanza:
George Costanza: I'll sniff out a deal. I have a sixth sense.
Jerry: Cheapness is not a sense.

Rosanne said...

PPS did i ever thank you for that really really nice comment you posted on my micarriage post? It made my week.