Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family Portrait Time

I know a very talented photographer who happens to be my sister-in-law, Amy. (See some more of her work here.)When she and my brother visited from Sacramento last week, we were very pleased to have her take some family/maternity pictures for us. We're not the most natural models, but she was so easy to work with and had good ideas for poses--poses that mercifully did not require Roo to caress my bare belly with his cheek. I did suggest one good photo idea would be for Lando and Chase to position their little paws on my belly and look lovingly at it...Amy must have just forgotten to have us do that one...












12 comments:

Lynn said...

so beautiful! Thanks for being a good sport Roo.

E.Maxine.Wright said...

Beautiful pictures!

Amy said...

Trust me, you guys were among the easiest to work with--even the dogs were a dream. I hope Roo dislikes getting his picture taken just a little bit less. I'll be excited to take more pictures in August!

The Marcons said...

You look lovely Annie! Great pictures Amy!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Those are great. Can't wait to see your little one.

Emily said...

You guys are a gorgeous couple. And how did you get your hair to do that?! Lookin good!

Michelle and Nels said...

You look gorgeous!! I love your hair and want it, badly. Also you don't look pregnant you look like you're smuggling a ball in your shirt!!! Lucky! You guys are adorable.

Mike + Mo said...

Cute!!! Love the cutsie doggies too! Your sis-in-law is way good!

Sarah said...

Awesome picture's! Where's the cat? You are such a cute preggy women! Can't wait to meet the babe!

Carley said...

You look fantastic.

Dangcutekids said...

Wow they turned out darling. You guys both look great!

Price Family said...

Annie,

You look beautiful. What a nice thing when you are pregnant. So excited for you two. Especially glad Roo is done with school.