Friday, February 20, 2009

An Important Warning...

I used to think the only people who had dangerous jobs lived 100 years ago.

Or that they worked in the meat processing industry,

Or that they were just overly ambitious...


But I was wrong.

I am one of those people. And I am reminded of it every day by this grave warning on my keyboard:

(some experts believe that the use of any keyboard may cause serious injury)
Serious injury.
According to some experts, I am just lucky to have lasted this long.





6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Annie...be careful at your job.

Amy said...

I would check to see if Workman's Comp covers that.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I'm curious about what the statement on the back of the keyboard says. I'm sure this all has something to do with dang attorneys.

Karen said...

Soon you'll be required to wear a helmet and safety goggles...maybe they'll come up with some kind of glove/wrist guard... you could invent something and patent it...

Lizzie Jones said...

Annie.


Funny.


Laughing.


Ouch.

Jesse C said...

How very brave of you to face that every day.