Friday, December 10, 2010

Come on In!

Well, we've settled comfortably back into life in Texas with the greatest of ease.
So I'd like to take you on a little tour of our equally little home.
Here is the family room:
(For a little extra fun, see if you can spot the tiny baby throughout the house--she's like our own little Waldo, minus the striped cap and the cane.)
The dining room:
(Did you find the baby? This one's tricky!)
The kitchen/laundry room:
Waldo--I mean, Esmé's--room:
We got the crib, mattress, and bumper for a screamin' deal of $75!
Roo's bathroom:

Our bedroom:
Annie's bathroom:



This completes our tour. Next time, feel free to stop by and try looking for Esmé in real life. Then you can babysit.

8 comments:

TJ said...

The 60's called, they want their clock back.
J/k, it's awesome!

Tiffany said...

You, your apartment, and your little Waldo are all adorable. Thanks for the tour!

Amy said...

Love it. I totally want to come and babysit!

Lynn said...

Looks like home. Love the crib! I am with Amy, I totally want to come and babysit!

Jesse C said...

Great apartment! And great deal on the crib. Your little waldo is awesome.

Emily said...

Little? I'd kill for that square footage. And a dishwasher. And a washer/dryer. Seriously, cute place. And kid.

Freckles Phillips said...

She's rocking the jeans! And the bumbo! Can't wait to play peek-a-boo with her!

sarahandmike said...

I think I'm with Emily on this one. Little? I don't think that's what I would consider little. It's cute though.