Friday, September 24, 2010

Random

Only one of these two people has graduated from college. Can you guess which one? The answer might surprise you...


And now for some outrageously cute baby bath pictures:


(If this post seems a little random, that's because it is. I tried to warn you with the title. If you're thinking "yikes" about that first picture, it's okay--that's a perfectly natural reaction. You're probably wishing I would've warned you about that...)

(by the way, the answer to the question above is me. I'm the one who graduated from college. But the baby's massive forehead made her look pensive and super-intelligent, which I thought might trick some people.)

End post.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You realize that you have an amazingly adorable daughter. NO surprise since her mom is also amazingly adorable.

Freckles Phillips said...

too cute!!

Amy said...

Oh those pictures are so cute...and that first one is definitely a keeper!

Lizzie Jones said...

I love your baby and haven't ever seen her. But I love her.