Friday, September 10, 2010

What's Not to Like About Houston

There are a lot of things to like about Houston:
-diversity in people--for maybe the first time in my life, I was one of only two white people in the shopping mall-the other person was Roo.
-diversity in food
-lovely tree lined street with wide green lawns and classic architecture
-you only have to exercise for five minutes before being covered in sweat, making you feel like you've worked a whole lot harder than you actually did.

But there is one thing not to like:

I've killed three roaches in our apartment so far.

This video might give you an idea of how that made me feel.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Two-thumbs up! I hope you don't ever cut out any of that clip--the whole thing is a keeper. :-)

P.S. Esmé is adorable. Her little laugh and voice is so cute.

P.P.S. What is the shortcut for the é? I always just copy one of yours and I'm wondering if you have the shortcut....

Lynn said...

Annie night before I left I killed a roach in the bathroom, it started crawling up the wall and into the floor board by the tub. I smashed it. Check and you will see its leg protruding. I couldn't bring myself to dig it out. Sorry.

The Marcons said...

Yikes! That was hilarious. I even jumped a little. I kept turning up the volume to hear Esmé and then you screamed. I would be freaked too. The roaches in Hawaii are like small birds I was a crazy person every time one was in the same room as me.