Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belly Time

Thanks for all the nice words and wishes!

Since a pregnant woman's belly is public domain, I've gotten a few requests to show off mine. Well, unfortunately I don't have any pictures yet of my belly, but for those of you belly enthusiasts who are so anxious for a really good belly picture, let me satiate your desire with the following. It will have to hold you off until I get some pictures of myself:

(p.s. To this guy who accidentally walked through a picture we were taking a few years ago, if you are somehow reading this right now...uh....sorry.)

5 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

It's so cute!!!

Mike + Mo said...

Hahaha! Annie, with your luck he did see this....

silly...

Karen said...

I am satisfied.

Lynn said...

You should now post the picture that this guy is really in, it is quite funny how he is just there, permanently one of your memories.

Jesse C said...

Funny. You can tell he's doing the hunched shoulders, trying to get out of the picture frame shuffle. Fail.