Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you for all the kind words you have given me. I am a big believer in words, so even a few kindly given ones mean so much to me.


I'm doing fine, by the way. There have been some times of inconsolable sobbing, to be sure. Poor Roo stands by, supportive but a little bewildered by my emotions, while I feel like I'm mourning for every sad or disappointing thing that ever happened in my entire life. I blame part of it on the hormonal changes, but I suppose I don't need to rationalize my sadness--after all, I went 10 1/2 weeks anticipating a new life and a new person to love.


But those times are greatly offset by an amazing feeling of peace and comfort, derived largely from your kind words, both spoken and written. So thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
They are saving me.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You're a gem. Hang in there.