Friday, November 7, 2008

Six Quirks for Amy...

I have six quirks. They are:

1. Sandwiches make me nervous. When I eat one, I prefer to separate each entity (meat, cheese, lettuce etc.) and eat it separately. Sandwich form is far too unpredictable--stuff starts falling out of the bread right as you are about to bite it, plus you never know what you're going to get in each bite. Some people call that variety...I call it chaos. This principle also applies to wraps and hamburgers. You eat a hamburger--I eat a patty, then some lettuce, then a tomato, and finish off with the bun.
2. I almost always save my favorite outfit for Friday.
3. I cannot do a layup or touch my toes by bending over. I'm grouping those together under the quirk-heading: Athletic Prowess hates me.
4. Every number, letter, and shape has its own color in my mind. For example: the letter A is red, circles are blue, and 47 is lime green whenever I think about them.
5. I don't like eating ice cream in a bowl. It has to be in a cup with milk poured over it.
6. I can't count in my head. Whenever I am adding or subtracting, I have to count out-loud and use my fingers.

4 comments:

Deja said...

Wow. Love the quirks. Especially the lime green 47.

I find the sandwich thing baffling. I love me a sandwich. The more weird stuff/flavors, the happier I am.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Troy says you sound a little like Rainman. He means it as a compiment. Actually, your quirk of seeing things in colors is a sign of extreme intelligence.

Amy said...

I must say that those are some impressive quirks (which is a compliment). I love that you save your favorite outfit for Friday--maybe I will start doing that (and don't be offended...copying is the highest form of flattery...)!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Annie!! I never eat the last bite of my sandwich...just don't want that last corner. I believe you told me once that my birthday is orange. Do you remember what day it is? (Don't cheat by looking on facebook)I also save my favorite outfit for Friday. It's kind of like, "Hey, I made it through the week and am therefore awesome. I will reward myself by looking good."

Also, you wouldn't happen to have the Mount Rushmore joke book that you gave Roger in electronic form, would you?