Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged - or at least I think I did. If there were a category of worst fears on this list, one of mine would be that the person who tagged me actually had a different friend named Annie whose business she wanted to know. I guess I'll tell you anyway...and to heck with other Annie!

Ten years ago I:

  • Was listening to Oasis on my discman and doing jigsaw puzzles like they were going out of style...oh wait, they were never in style.

  • Never imagined I'd be married in six years.

  • made a collage on my closet door of all the places I wanted to visit

  • read my favorite book, David Copperfield, for the first time.

  • was ready for it to be ten years later.


Five things on today's to-do list:

  • Endure until 5 pm.

  • Attempt to make vegetable soup

  • watch Schindler's List. I've been putting it off far too long.

  • vacuum up all the dog hair.

  • Read scriptures without losing concentration or consciousness.


Five snacks I enjoy:

  • Big Hunk
  • Chow Mein Noodles
  • Granny Wright's homemade French Bread
  • Fortune Cookies - they are yummy and informative.
  • Filet Mignon - They should sell it in vending machines for easier snacking.


Five places I have lived:

  • Pleasant Grove

  • Provo

  • Ridgecrest, CA (i.e. just west of Hell)

  • Pleasant Grove again

  • Taylorsville, UT

Five jobs I have had:

  • Pleasant Grove Library - I shelved the books.

  • The BYU Creamery...don't remind me.

  • Harold B. Lee Library (BYU) - I shelved the books. again.

  • Saturn of Orem Service Cashier

  • Administrative Assistant for a backpack company


Five pet peeves:

  • Phoniness and insincerity in myself and others
  • cruelty to animals in any form
  • Politicians (see: Phoniness and insincerity)

  • ethnic slurs and dirty jokes

  • Not knowing the whole story


Five things that bring me joy:

  • Going somewhere I've never been before

  • quoting movies with the family and laughing really hard

  • really good stories and nicely arranged words.

  • trees - I just think they are beautiful.

  • Believing in God.

1 comment:

John-Maren Goodman said...

So many things one your list I can totally relate to! I also wanted to say thank you so so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I was really touched. Thank you, and thanks for always being the sweetest friend to me!!