Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Annie! (by Roo)

There is nothing harder for me to do than show emotion. I have no memory of ever having shed a tear. This makes being married to me somewhat difficult at times, especially when all you need is someone to cry with.

This post is for Annie. This is my best attempt at giving her my feelings for her birthday....and I want her to know that one or two drops of a watery substance may have escaped my eyes in preparing this video for her.

I love you Annie, thank you for being the best woman to me and the girls. You are amazing, and what you have accomplished and created in life are equally amazing...

 
England: 13 months in 30 minutes
(best in full screen mode)

3 comments:

jim said...

Wow, what a thoughtful thing to do. That looks like it took a lot of work to put together!

jordan said...

Lovely bit of sentiment. Quite an adventure, taking your two little babies and living in another country - especially when your husband just leaves you at home whilst he goes off to work. There is an Iron Maiden song called The Trooper - it reminds me of Annie. The song is about a charge on the battle field and running people through with muskets. That is not the part that reminds me of Annie. Really the title is the only part that reminds me of Annie. And the fact that she doesn't like Iron Maiden, that reminds me of her too. She is still amazing, though! Happy Birthday, Annie!

Lynn said...

An absolutely wonderful video and a tremendous gift for Annie.