Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Judge Me by My Costume, Do You?

This year for Halloween, Esmé was girl-Yoda. (Note the pink bow.) And even though I was concerned about the boyishness of her costume, she loved it! And I had to admit, she was way cuter even than real Yoda! Esmé loved walking through the neighborhood trick-or-treating, answering the door when kids came around to our house, and staying up late so Roo could introduce her to Yoda on the TV.

 I told her next year she could be a fairy princess if she wants, but based on how happy she was last night in her Yoda hat (and how she asked for it today after her nap), I'm afraid she may have turned from the princess path...







10 comments:

Nancee said...

That is about the cutest costume ever. Be grateful she has turned toward the wiser path. We had way too much princess going on here.

Amy said...

Cutest Yoda ever! I love her smile!

Brad and Erica said...

Oh, I love little Esme Yoda! I especially love how happy she looks as you are adjusting her little (or big) ears. I saw on your Pinterest that you want to come to Munich -- come on over! We'll even take Esme for you. What's one more little girl in the house?

Lizzie Jones said...

THE CUTEST. OH MY GOODNESS. Where did she learn to smile like that? Seriously Annie, what the what?!?!

Lynn said...

More than cute is she! Esmé even walks like Yoda. If I lived on your street and she came to my door I would have loaded her up because she was so darn adorable! Maybe she will be interested in wearing your Princess Leia buns next year, now that would be cute!

Heather said...

I'm extremely concerned about this geekish turn of events. Please tell Roo to give the poor child a fighting chance at normalcy. Nonetheless, she was about the cutest Yoda I've ever seen.

Emily Wright said...

I love her sweet and excited smile in every picture.

Katie E. said...

She's SO cute! I can't even believe it.

Rick and Eden said...

Well since I'm biased and think we had the two cutest Yoda's ever, I have to say that Esme is by far the cutest girl Yoda I've seen. The pink bow is cute and does a lot for that costume but her smile is even cuter!

Spencer said...

I can't believe how adorable she is. That is the cutest costume EVER. What a doll!