Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rooisms

Here are my favorite Roo quotes lately:

"I have brontosaurus feet."

"Everyone knows rhinos are sloppy."

"When I read about the fatted calf I think of you." (He claims that's because he knows I like to eat meat.)

Last night I was going out to a book club meeting, so Roo would have the evening to himself. We had this exchange:

Annie: So, are you going to act like a bachelor tonight?

Roo: Yes. First I'm going to watch all the best scenes from The Fast and Furious movies. Then I'm going to watch all the best scenes from the National Lampoon movies.

Annie: So that won't take very long.

Roo: No it won't. So, then I'm going to watch the Thor trailer online again.

Annie: You're probably really going to do that one, aren't you?

Roo: Yeah I probably will.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sure, I knew Rhinos were sloppy... Love the Rooisms. Love Roo most.

Jesse C said...

I always like a good Rooism.