Monday, December 21, 2009

Season's Greetings!

Apparently Roo isn't real keen on mailing out Christmas cards to all our friends and family.

However, I felt like we should do something to pass along our well wishes and jolly good cheer to you all, so I bypassed his Scroogism by crafting my own, first-ever, virtual Christmas card. I think it turned out pretty classy. Roo would definitely approve.

Enjoy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

From the PHILLIPS!

(Don't worry, Chase isn't dead. He's just sleeping...)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Will you please make us one? Please!

Tiffany said...

Masterpiece! I think you've got a real future in personalized Christmas cards. (And I knew the dog wasn't dead. If he were dead, he would have had a halo and little angel wings and little Xs over his eyes, right?)

E.Maxine.Wright said...

I know it's a little late in the game, but I think I should send out Christmas cards, too. Could you make one with my family, only put us in really cool clothes, in front of a really great house, in Italy. I don't really intend on sending any of THESE cards to friends and family, only to those people who never thought I'd amount to anything . . . I'll show them!

Jesse C said...

It oozes style, class, and grace.

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!!!

jordan said...

Is that the Whitehouse lawn, or Pemberley?

Mike + Mo said...

Annie! I didnt know you had a blog... good thing I'm a crazy person, huh!?