Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joe's Jacket and a Dutch Closet

For Christmas, I got a jacket that looks similar to this one:

Annie: Hey Roo, do you like my new jacket?
Roo: [nods]
Annie: Really?
Roo: Yeah...These days it's cool to look like one of the Jonas Brothers.
Annie spends the next two days trying to decide which one of the Jonas Brothers she would be the least offended to be compared to...hmmmm.

Another Christmas Miracle:

This is what our closet used to look like--shoes strewn about like a mile-wide landfill. (Minus the tractor.)
And for Christmas, Roo bought us this really neat shoe rack from IKEA:

I call this our shoe garden, because it reminds me of this:So I guess you could say that for Christmas I got Holland in my closet.



4 comments:

Deja said...

Oh my word. When I saw the cool shoe thing, and the scrolled down and saw the tulips, I gasped a little. So beautiful.

Grace said...

I personally like the Jonas brother in the middle the best. He would give me the least offense.

TJ said...

Holland in my closet... sounds delightful.

The Bowes said...

I think the one on the right. He has that "I rock in this jacket" look. Which to me has Annie written all over it.