Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture Tag...

Picture 25
This is the 25th picture in my 25th picture folder. (I was supposed to start with 2nd's but that one was boring...) These are my siblings and cousins on our wedding day...waiting around while we got our pictures taken.

Picture 6

This is the 6th picture in the 6th folder. It is me and Roo with a pregnant man in front of Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. 2003.

Picture 8
This is the 8th picture in the 8th folder. When we lived in the desert in California, we would go on day trips. On this day we drove around the mountain and out of the desert to get here--the Walk of Giants. It was beautiful!

Picture 10
This is the 10th pic of the 10th folder. Here we are in Florence where we got engaged about an hour after this was taken. When I see this picture I think, "I wish I could go back to that day and not feel like a scared little girl...and fix my hair."

4 comments:

jordan said...

I love all the pictures. And I love that you got engaged in Florence--that is so romantic! It is fun to see some of the places you and Roo have been.
(this is Amy, by the way)

Deja said...

Beauty. You and Roo look so young and cute in Florence.

I love the pregnant man. Made me laugh out loud.

Grace said...

If it make you feel any better, Roo looks like a scared little boy too. Although since he was proposing in an hour he probably was.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......